Sunday, June 7, 2009

The path to Inebriation

something I dug up. enjoy.

The path to inebriation….
"I am going to drink myself into a low level of intelligence tonight" -anon
The capacity to drink oneself into a blind stupor is something I have yet to do…not for a lack of imbibing but rather the possible reluctance to completely lose self control and possibly end up in a ditch somewhere.
The call of catatonia is getting stronger and although I am distracting myself with mindless pursuits I realize that sooner or later I will crack - and it won’t be pretty. Thus the desire to drink myself blind tonight. I theorize that getting juiced and passing out is far far better than cracking in broad daylight and humiliating yourself in front of pseudo friends by declaring how you really percieve the shallow workings of their judgmental worlds and how, sadly, you have fallen back into the rut that you have just thought yourself out of (ie having warm fuzzy feelings for another human being outside of your gene pool) and that things are not going well in the control and planning department. You are stumped. And you are going to stop blogging now and actually get off your ass and find that drink.
You consider me alcoholic? That my friend, is a matter of perception. I consider myself a whole many things right now.
Cheers.

No comments: