Sunday, January 18, 2009

21 Lines I Borrow From Cartoons

1. If you can’t say nothing nice, don’t say nothing at all. (Thumper, Bambi)

2. “Family” means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten. (Lilo, Lilo & Stitch)

3. I’m normally not a religious man, but if you’re up there, save me, Superman! (Homer, The Simpsons)

4. How dare you take advantage of my blithering idiot! (Ren, Ren & Stimpy)5. Donkey, you have the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity. (Shrek, Shrek 2)

6. I’m not fat. It’s all this hair. It makes me look puffy. (Manny, Ice Age)

7. There’s no monster in your closet Boo, I promise. (Sulley, Monsters, Inc.)

8. I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way. (Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)

9. Your shallowness is so shallow, that it’s depth. (Daria, Daria)

10. Love is like handing someone a gun, having them point it to your heart, and trusting them not to pull the trigger. (Spongebob, Spongebob Squarepants)

11. “Diet” is “die” with a “t”. (Garfield, Garfield and Friends)

12. Oh well, back to the drawing board. (Marvin the Martian, Looney Toons)

13. Let’s drink til we don’t feel feelings anymore. (Peter, Family Guy)

14. “If”? “If” is good… (Panic, Hercules)

15. Put your behind in the past. (Pumbaa, Lion King)

16. Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I’m a living example. Beefcake! Beefcake! (Cartman, South Park)

17. Stop in the name of all that which does not suck! (Butthead, Beavis and Butthead)

18. Accepting my own errors, the team needs balance. Balance, yes. Therefore, to successfully take over the world, a sacrifice must be made. One of us must be an imbecile. (Brain, Pinky and the Brain)

19. I must not fear! Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. (Peter, Earthworm Jim)

20. Not now, Peter, I'm laughing at Fate. (Jim, Earthworm Jim)

21. ...And I shall rule the world! (Plankton, Spongebob Squarepants)


Also posted at http://www.furballchronicles.blogspot.com/

No comments: